PR Account Manager
Indigo is an independent, award winning communications agency based in Edinburgh. With an impressive 20 year track record, our clients are as varied as they are interesting, including global blue chip firms, property specialists, healthcare and third sector organisations.
Clients seek our reputation management expertise, delivered through media relations, public affairs and crisis management.
You will have two to three years’ experience in a similar PR role, with excellent attention to detail and interpersonal skills.
You will be able to demonstrate a track record in
- proactively managing clients
- strong media writing skills for story pitching, writing releases and articles
- successfully delivering online and traditional content for a wide variety of clients
- excellent project planning skills
- experience in delivering imaginative PR campaigns over digital channels
- event management
- good relationships with key media contacts and bloggers; proactively making and nurturing new contacts
- the ability to find creative angles and pitch stories to and on behalf of clients
- positive working relationships with colleagues and clients
- meeting deadlines; successfully juggling multiple work priorities and managing own time efficiently
Salary is dependant on experience.
If you meet the experience criteria above and would like to work with Indigo, please send your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Public Affairs Senior Account Executive
Indigo is an independent, award winning communications agency based in Edinburgh. With an impressive 20 year track record, our clients are as varied as they are interesting, including global blue chip organisations, property specialists, healthcare and the third sector.
Clients are all seeking our PR, public affairs and reputation management expertise. To complement our existing team, we are looking for an experienced Public Affairs Senior Account Executive.
Responsibilities of the role are focused around creating, developing and managing public affairs activity and campaigns across a diverse range of client accounts.
You will have an excellent knowledge of Scottish politics and the ability to immerse yourself in your client’s business and develop high profile campaigns that deliver real results. You will be able to demonstrate a track record of:
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of legislative framework at both Holyrood and Westminster levels
- Strong track record in a public affairs role developing achieving results on various projects;
- Proactively keeping up to date with key policy and political developments in Scotland and how they relate to client accounts
- Balancing client workloads across a diverse range of policy areas
- Advising clients on the impact of political/policy developments for their strategies and programmes of activities
- Researching across a range of topics to support client and new business activity
- Compiling insightful monitoring reports
- Ensuring quality of work produced is of a consistently high standard
- Organising company and client events
- Working collaboratively with account teams across PA and PR clients
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, as well as superb attention to detail
- Ability to analyse data and present to clients
- Good understanding of the role of social media in public affairs campaigns
Reporting to our Head of Public Affairs and working alongside both PA and PR teams, you will have 1 -2 years’ experience in a similar agency or in-house.
Salary is dependent on experience.
If you meet the criteria above, please email your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com.
There is no such thing as an ‘off-the-shelf’ communications manual or plan!
Our clients work across a broad variety of sectors and it is our communications expertise and drive that ensures that we maximise every opportunity on behalf of our clients.