As business and charity leaders face increasing challenges to keep their businesses running and employ their staff, as you work through this pandemic, keeping cognisant of current Government advice regarding social distancing and isolation, here are our top 5 tips to stay engaged with your audiences:
- Proactively update access to your services or products if your normal model of running the business has changed. Website, Twitter and other social channels are an ideal way to inform you audiences.
- Be there for your staff more than ever. They will be anxious about new measures to work from home and may have never done this before. Keep them (and yourself) motivated and driven.
- Think creatively, with various sectors of the community in lock down, what can you do to help others, can you repurpose your business or expertise in the short term to help?
- Stay connected, social media is a fantastic way to keep in touch, whether through online portals for facetime calls or by following and contributing to online conversations with others in your industry and sector.
- Don’t forget to look after yourself and be present. It may seem obvious but whether that is for staff, customers, now more than ever they will be looking to you for leadership.
Remember the pandemic surrounding Covid-19 will eventually pass and it’s your job to make sure your business is ready to scale back up when that time arrives.
If you’d like to discuss how Indigo can assist with your communications during this period, contact firstname.lastname@example.org